As you are all aware, our doors remain locked as Wisconsin works hard to get COVID19 under control. With these changes to our daily functions at the shop, we are making a few changes.
1. I will NOT be taking appointments on May 1st for October & November as normally scheduled. I apologize but there is simply too much uncertainty at this point as to when I will re-open so I am holding off until July 1st to book those months.
2. If you had an appointment between March 20th & May 26th (the day I closed and the absolute earliest day the governor will allow us to open) I will do my very best to take your best 15 items. You do NOT need to call the shop. I will contact you as I slowly filter items in. My goal is to keep racks manageable; if I allow everyone to bring in 40 items, our racks will explode and it will be a disaster.
3. If your appointment is May 26th or later, our hope is that we will proceed as scheduled. At this point, it’s honestly too soon to have any answers regarding those appointments.
3. While my doors may be closed, I opened an online store on March 24th. Currently, there are over 300 items entered into the computer, photographed and up online. I am trying very hard to add your items weekly. The more I sell during this shutdown, the more items I will be able to take from all of you SO….
4. Help me promote it! Shop it! Spread the word! You can access the online store one of two ways:
a. Go to Facebook and click “Shop Now” under our main banner. (If you don’t have a Facebook account, now is a great time to set one up)
b. Enter https://stores.myresaleweb.com/maggies-closet/
5. I am now allowed to do curbside pickups so if you purchase an item, you and I can coordinate a day/time for pickup. So far, it’s working beautifully!
I sincerely apologize for any and all inconvenience and appreciate your flexibility. Until our doors are open again, stay safe.
I miss chatting with all of you,