We will be OPENING our doors on Friday, May 15th from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.!
1. All shoppers and employees must bring and wear a mask or facial covering
2. Please keep 6 feet of distance between you and others
3. If you are not feeling well, please do not come in
4. If you try on clothes; please leave the items you don’t want in the dressing rooms. Our employees will handle those items. Per state requirements, all clothes tried on will be pulled from the floor for 72 hours.
5. There is spray hand sanitizer at the counter for your convenience
6. Public restrooms will be closed until further notice
7. Be respectful of others’ time and don’t linger if you are not planning on making a purchase
8. The east door is for exit only/ the west door is for entering
9. Currently, ALL CONSIGNMENT APPOINTMENTS through May 26th are suspended. There will be a specific e-mail/social media post addressing how we will proceed
10. There is a 5 customer limit in the store at all times per the Governor’s order
10. For information regarding the state policy on re-opening, please visit: https://wedc.org/…/COVID-19-Retail-Services-Guidelines_1.pdf
Until further notice, our store hours will be as follows:
Monday-Saturday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m
We hope to be back to normal hours soon! Please stay tuned.
As you are all aware, our doors remain locked as Wisconsin works hard to get COVID19 under control. With these changes to our daily functions at the shop, we are making a few changes.
1. I will NOT be taking appointments on May 1st for October & November as normally scheduled. I apologize but there is simply too much uncertainty at this point as to when I will re-open so I am holding off until July 1st to book those months.
2. If you had an appointment between March 20th & May 26th (the day I closed and the absolute earliest day the governor will allow us to open) I will do my very best to take your best 15 items. You do NOT need to call the shop. I will contact you as I slowly filter items in. My goal is to keep racks manageable; if I allow everyone to bring in 40 items, our racks will explode and it will be a disaster.
3. If your appointment is May 26th or later, our hope is that we will proceed as scheduled. At this point, it’s honestly too soon to have any answers regarding those appointments.
3. While my doors may be closed, I opened an online store on March 24th. Currently, there are over 300 items entered into the computer, photographed and up online. I am trying very hard to add your items weekly. The more I sell during this shutdown, the more items I will be able to take from all of you SO….
4. Help me promote it! Shop it! Spread the word! You can access the online store one of two ways:
a. Go to Facebook and click “Shop Now” under our main banner. (If you don’t have a Facebook account, now is a great time to set one up)
b. Enter https://stores.myresaleweb.com/maggies-closet/
5. I am now allowed to do curbside pickups so if you purchase an item, you and I can coordinate a day/time for pickup. So far, it’s working beautifully!
I sincerely apologize for any and all inconvenience and appreciate your flexibility. Until our doors are open again, stay safe.
I miss chatting with all of you,
There is no guidebook for what to do in case a virus shuts the world down SO…we’re getting creative! Please visit our Facebook page at Maggie’s Closet; Fashion & Home Decor on Consignment and follow us. We will be posting photos of items we will have for sale ON FACEBOOK! All of the photos in this collage are already listed there along with dimensions and prices. We can take your debit/credit card number over the phone. If you want to pick up your item, just call when you pull up to the shop and I will happily walk it out to you! Want to see something specific? Let me know and I’ll do my best to get picture and prices up for you! In the meantime, my doors are unlocked while I work. If you want to pop in, it’s fine with me.
We are filling the shop with amazing prom dresses! If you have a dress to consign, please read the guidelines below.
GUIDELINES FOR CONSIGNING PROM DRESSES:
*Dresses must me no more than 3 years old
*All zippers must be functional (seriously, test that zipper!)
*All bead must be securely in place
*No rips, stains or missing beads
*ABSOLUTELY NO BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES, those are for weddings, not prom
*No appointment is needed