We will be OPENING our doors on Friday, May 15th from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.!
1. All shoppers and employees must bring and wear a mask or facial covering
2. Please keep 6 feet of distance between you and others
3. If you are not feeling well, please do not come in
4. If you try on clothes; please leave the items you don’t want in the dressing rooms. Our employees will handle those items. Per state requirements, all clothes tried on will be pulled from the floor for 72 hours.
5. There is spray hand sanitizer at the counter for your convenience
6. Public restrooms will be closed until further notice
7. Be respectful of others’ time and don’t linger if you are not planning on making a purchase
8. The east door is for exit only/ the west door is for entering
9. Currently, ALL CONSIGNMENT APPOINTMENTS through May 26th are suspended. There will be a specific e-mail/social media post addressing how we will proceed
10. There is a 5 customer limit in the store at all times per the Governor’s order
10. For information regarding the state policy on re-opening, please visit: https://wedc.org/…/COVID-19-Retail-Services-Guidelines_1.pdf
Until further notice, our store hours will be as follows:
Monday-Saturday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m
We hope to be back to normal hours soon! Please stay tuned.