Good news! If you have a consignment appointment currently scheduled, we are back to accepting your items. There are a few stipulations in place through the end of June:
1. We will accept up to 20 items, not 40 as we had done previously
2. Please go through the items you’ve set aside and choose your top 20 items.
3. If you have a Wednesday appointment scheduled after 4 p.m., we will be giving you a call to see if you can move your time to earlier in the day.
4. Through the month of June, we will continue with our temporary hours (Monday-Saturday 10-4 and Sunday 10-2.)
5. We continue to require masks per the recommendations of the CDC and the Sheboygan County Division of Public Health.
6. Home Decor consignment dates are now posted on this Facebook page, Instagram and at maggiescloset.net.
7. For those who are not comfortable shopping in person, we are continuing to run our online store so you can shop from the comfort of your home
THANK YOU to everyone who has been so supportive of the changes and tweeks we’ve made in the past few weeks. We will continue to keep you posted as we maneuver these unique twists and turns.
We will be OPENING our doors on Friday, May 15th from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.!
1. All shoppers and employees must bring and wear a mask or facial covering
2. Please keep 6 feet of distance between you and others
3. If you are not feeling well, please do not come in
4. If you try on clothes; please leave the items you don’t want in the dressing rooms. Our employees will handle those items. Per state requirements, all clothes tried on will be pulled from the floor for 72 hours.
5. There is spray hand sanitizer at the counter for your convenience
6. Public restrooms will be closed until further notice
7. Be respectful of others’ time and don’t linger if you are not planning on making a purchase
8. The east door is for exit only/ the west door is for entering
9. Currently, ALL CONSIGNMENT APPOINTMENTS through May 26th are suspended. There will be a specific e-mail/social media post addressing how we will proceed
10. There is a 5 customer limit in the store at all times per the Governor’s order
10. For information regarding the state policy on re-opening, please visit: https://wedc.org/…/COVID-19-Retail-Services-Guidelines_1.pdf
Until further notice, our store hours will be as follows:
Monday-Saturday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m
We hope to be back to normal hours soon! Please stay tuned.
As you are all aware, our doors remain locked as Wisconsin works hard to get COVID19 under control. With these changes to our daily functions at the shop, we are making a few changes.
1. I will NOT be taking appointments on May 1st for October & November as normally scheduled. I apologize but there is simply too much uncertainty at this point as to when I will re-open so I am holding off until July 1st to book those months.
2. If you had an appointment between March 20th & May 26th (the day I closed and the absolute earliest day the governor will allow us to open) I will do my very best to take your best 15 items. You do NOT need to call the shop. I will contact you as I slowly filter items in. My goal is to keep racks manageable; if I allow everyone to bring in 40 items, our racks will explode and it will be a disaster.
3. If your appointment is May 26th or later, our hope is that we will proceed as scheduled. At this point, it’s honestly too soon to have any answers regarding those appointments.
3. While my doors may be closed, I opened an online store on March 24th. Currently, there are over 300 items entered into the computer, photographed and up online. I am trying very hard to add your items weekly. The more I sell during this shutdown, the more items I will be able to take from all of you SO….
4. Help me promote it! Shop it! Spread the word! You can access the online store one of two ways:
a. Go to Facebook and click “Shop Now” under our main banner. (If you don’t have a Facebook account, now is a great time to set one up)
b. Enter https://stores.myresaleweb.com/maggies-closet/
5. I am now allowed to do curbside pickups so if you purchase an item, you and I can coordinate a day/time for pickup. So far, it’s working beautifully!
I sincerely apologize for any and all inconvenience and appreciate your flexibility. Until our doors are open again, stay safe.
I miss chatting with all of you,